- Adjustable from 42″ to 72″ (107cm to 183cm) for a One Size Fits All solution (These are internal dimensions)
- 368mm Width x 200 Depth (These are internal dimensions)
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for un-compromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Strap and Band Pack included
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Two durable handles for easy carrying
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
- When transporting your Sportube, whether your checking it at the airport, shipping it or strapping it to the roof of your car, we ALWAYS recommend taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting it inside the Sportube, or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
- Please note, with three pairs of skis/poles you may be over the 50 lb weight limit for airlines and may want to look into shipping the case to your destination instead of taking on the plane!
What Can Fit?
- Two snowboards with boots and bindings
- One snowboard and one pair of skis
- Three pair of adult skis with poles (see below)
- Four pair of skis if two pair are children’s skis
- Up to 15 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 15 Spin Casting
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Will My Skis Fit?
Originally designed as a snowboard case, the Series 3 Sportube is shorter than the Series 1 or Series 2. At a max length of 183cm, you’ll need to double check the length of your skis to make sure they will fit in a Series 3. If they won’t, we suggest the Series 2 Sportube.